Botox® & Dysport® Injections In Edmonton
At Serene Radiance Laser Centre, we offer safe and effective Botox & Dysport cosmetic injections in Edmonton.
How Do NEUROMODULATORS Work?
Botox & Dysport Injectables are a prescription medicine. It's injected into the muscles and works beneath the skin’s surface targetting the underlying muscle activity, which causes frown lines and crow’s feet to form over time.
It temporarily improves the look of both moderate-to-severe crow’s feet lines and frown lines between the eyebrows. It also improves moderate-to-severe crow’s feet lines in adults.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Botox/DYSPORT?
How does Botox/DYSPORT cosmetic work?
When will I see results from a Botox/DYSPORT Cosmetic Treatment & how long will it last?
Is the Botox/DYSPORT Cosmetic treatment painful?
Will I still be able to make facial expressions?
Who should not take Botox/Dysport Cosmetics?
- Are allergic to any of the ingredients in Botox & Dysport.
- Had an allergic reaction to any other botulinum toxin products such as Myobloc or Dysport.
- Have a skin infection at the planned injection site.
- A disease that affects your muscles and nerves (such as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, myasthenia gravis or Lambert-Eaton syndrome).
- Allergies to any botulinum toxin products.
- Had any side effect from any botulinum toxin products in the past.
- Swallowing problems. Bleeding problems.
- Plans to have facial surgery.
- Had surgery on your face recently.
- Weakness of your forehead muscles, such as trouble raising your eyebrows.
- Drooping eyelids. Are pregnant or plan on becoming pregnant.
- Are breast-feeding or plan to breastfeed. It is not known if Botox & Dysport Cosmetic passes into breast milk.
What are the possible side effects of neuromodulators?
Tell your doctor if you have any side effect that
These are not all the possible side effects of Botox & Dysport. For more information ask your doctor or pharmacist.
What will happen to the moderate to severe lines if I choose not to continue treatments?If you do not continue treatments, the moderate-to-severe will gradually return to the way they looked before the treatment.
Do treatment results differ?
Is Botox/Dysport Cosmetic expensive?
Please note: A complimentary cosmetic consult from one of our Serene Radiance physicians is required prior to treatment to determine if this procedure is right for you. We Also offer Dermal Fillers treatment for more enhanced results. Please click here to read more about dermal fillers we offer.
What Our Patients Are Saying* Individual Results May Vary. Free Consultation Is Required To Assess Client Requirements
“I started coming to Serene Radiance for Botox injections and found that Dr.Moussa was very
attentive to my needs and very gentle, I was shocked when I hardly felt any pain! I eventually decided to try some filler injections in my lips, again to be shocked with how precise and gentle she was. Needless to say I love her work and recommend her to anyone wanting Botox or Filler!”
By: Lynn. Edmonton. AB
“I absolutely love this place!! The staff is wonderful and welcoming. I have received various different treatments and they have all turned out beautifully and natural. I’d highly recommend this laser center to anyone!”
Click here if you would like to book a free Botox & Dysport consultation
* Individual Results May Vary. A Free Consultation Is Required To Assess Client Requirements